Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Niffy Dragons

Sometimes, the mighty dragons request the aid of mortals to stem the evil tides of Infinite Dragonflight and Scourge. I think they just don't want to get their hands bloody because it'd get over everything as they flew overhead. I don't like blood on my hands either, but one must do all she can to further the cause of the Light! Chromie sent me back into the past of Stratholme before the plague and I watched such terrible events unfold with Arthas. I think he's rather harsh and uncaring to destroy his people. Anaxiel, Kenny and I forged through to the horror of the burning city to attack Mal'Ganis. Talonklaw and I later wandered the ruins of Stratholme and destroyed the Baron Riverdale.

My sister writes me every week telling me how she loves Verin, Verin's so awesome and cool. I do not approve of him. He sets things on fire and turns people to sheep. Then again, if she feels even an inkling of the devotion I feel to Sarnguu, why should I deny her that thrill of happiness. I supposed I shall have to meet with Verin and not smash his head in at first sight. I can always change my mind and run him through should he be truly abominable.

Talon always flirts with me. I shall have to speak with Falcon on how I can politely tell him I'm seeing another. She might know of a way short of racking him I hope. She resorts to violent methods for such a gentle lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment