Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Starting Place

Hello, my name is Falcynne. I'm a Draenai paladin. I'm 6'5 with black hair and sweeping horns. I want to smash this pen with my mace and stab this parchment with my dagger. I'm a poor writer and much better at wielding a sword than a pen.

Falcon of Najias is telling me this will help me deal with the horror that the Scourge has brought. I am doubtful, but we shall see. I was told to introduce myself. I think that works.

When I can get away to my home Exodar, I find myself spending time in the arms of a fellow Draenai warrior, Sarnguu. He's become almost as precious to me as my sister. I fear for his life more than my own and I must succeed in Icecrown lest my home be overrun with death.

Falcon just came in to check on me. It seems my night watch is nigh. She looked over my start and sighed. I don't understand these humans. They are so much smaller and care for unimportant things like poetry. It's no wonder that the Scourge have overrun them and their Prince Arthas.

In closing, I shall say the dwarven expedition in Ulduar is proceeding better than expected. We overcame the giant gnomish like thing with other smaller gnomish like elekks (forgive me, precious mounts, but they were big and grand(for a gnome) as yourselves.) There was a giant robot, I'm told, that threw out swarms of littler ones. I guarded the troupe from the swarms and held them off. This place is such an odd one, but the humans, dwarves, and gnomes are awestruck alike. Then we ran into a man that even amazed me; how could one get so tall? Myze, an excellent druid leader, and I overcame a dragon with the aid of the troupe. The giant blacksmith is more of a challenge, for he desires to eat us as well as fight and I'm not much for being eaten. I'm told the pot of lava he carries is extremely hot and painful.

I hear Falcon's footfalls. My watch is here. So I bid you my reader, adieu, though you are not here now. Please send word to Sarnguu should I fall on the field and tell him I loved him even though we'd so little time. To Eirae: Be good and stay out of the fire, my dear heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment